Getting the truck ready for when this rain stops.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jul 5, 2007.

1. We have two service trucks. One which does the overhauls and needs to have everything and one which is the Astro van and does the quick emergency stuff. Since we've had nothing but rain for what seems like two weeks now I added some stuff to the overhaul truck.
    The thing I am most happy about is the attic. Everybody needs an attic to get the bulky coiled stuff out of the way

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00229.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

dude that truck is the balls when do i start?

btw-love the mac sticker...I would be proud to drive that truck

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Won't the attic get in the way of your getting those bean burrito happy meals at the local drive-through?

4. Thanks. That actually could be a problem. I barely clear some stuff as it is.

5. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a nice setup. The back of my truck always had 1' solid of irrigation debris.

I kept all the new stuff in milk crates, but I always ended up piling up the garbage before I cleaned out.

6. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

I want to feel your pain. I really, really, really do. We had a minor flood (6+" in one day) back in May. Had a few more showers in MAY. I had .2" twice in June and no rain in the long range. I am just above the rain line that most of the Topeka/KC metro have been getting. I had .2" the last time, and went 35 miles south to see the in-laws............they had 2.80" and it rained there the rest of the week off and on. Good News is the new controller is working and I have two pumps on line and I don't have to mow what I can't water:clapping: :clapping:

7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Bryan,

Sounds like a lot of progress is being made. Hopefully the BOD and members appreciate this. Some things can't be rectified immediately due to mitigating circumstances but it seems that your progress is coming along nicely for the betterment of the course. :clapping:

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Since you now have an attic Peter... which part is the basement? :)

9. We don't have basements in TX. That's a northern thing.

10. unit28

unit28 LawnSite Bronze Member