Getting the Z Spray in Early April

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by griffithtlc, Mar 21, 2006.

1. griffithtlc

griffithtlc LawnSite Member

Getting very excited!! It should be here either the first or second week in April. Until this year we have used the push spreaders and skid mount spray tanks. Should be able to get alot more done more efficiently now

2. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good purchase...

I have the over/under at 2 hours before ant drops a post or two in this thread....:)

3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

That's not even a bet, you know he'll post LOL!!

Congrats on the purchase you will love that machine and it will definitely boost your efficiency.

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Take note everybody. This man is just now buying his Z-spray. The posts that follow will be full of praise for it!

Answer to the question :What sucks about a z-spray?...You have to put gas in it.

Hey everything needs fuel. But if I was pushing my own spreader around, I'd have to put turkey sandwiches in me. You seen the price of shaved turkey these days?

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

well ant hasent found the thread yet but we still have a few min.

6. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Well said, I'd say this about sums it up :usflag:

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

it was killing me:weightlifter:
    i waited 4 hrs. to post... now all you pay up:drinkup:

griffithtlc: u lucky dog u ..mine must be right after yours..(third week in april)

:dancing: :dancing:

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That A Boy Ant

9. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

GOT MY NEW Z-SPRAY JUNIOR YESTERDAY! WAS PUZZLED AS TO WHY IT HAD ICE HANGING FROM NOZZLES, AND FOUND ABOUT 3 GAL OF SLUSHY WATER IN TANK AND LINES??? OOPS, SOMEBODY FORGOT TO DRAIN IT ALL OUT........OTHER THAN THAT, IT SEEMS GREAT! EITHER PERMA GREEN IS PRICED TOO HIGH, OR THE Z-SPRAY IS PRICED WAY LOW!! THERE SEEMS TO BE NO COMPARISON IN THE WAY THEY ARE BUILT! GLAD TO FINALLY HAVE IT!:clapping:

10. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

griffithtlc

what size did youb get?