1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ghost programming on Pro C

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by ArTurf, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

I have a customer that has was wondering why the system was running so long. Turned out there were start times on all 3 programs-A,B,C. I cleared B & C but then a start time showed up on B again. She claims she did not input this. I know these cases are usually the customer programming but assuming she did not do this have you ever seen start times just "show up" out of the blue?

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Yes .... usually coincides with a power outage. Reset the controller, make sure the battery is fresh.

3. Ditto on the battery.

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I used to occasionally see the ICC display "all 48 zones" during program reviewing.

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

all the time actually. esp on older pro c models. Mine at home and shop do this, just been too lazy to replace the faceplate. It usually but not always coincides with power outages and surges. Hell, my pro c the other day told me it was 1954, June 57th. lol......time to replace i think, lol

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Same here. Just replaced one at the owners request. Showed 2:30 run time for every station and when I'd hit the arrow buttons it would go to :29. There was also a four hour delay between stations.
    Posted via Mobile Device