1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Giant vac pull behind leaf loader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Oct 5, 2012.

1. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Are you looking for one? Or are you just

2. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I was looking for one earlier but found an amazing deal on one by me but you always have now machines so that's why I was wondering. Good luck with the sale though!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GrasshoppersLLC

Thank you,, fall is hitting us so fast it's only 40 degrees here right now... Leaves are dropping everywhere like crazy

4. GrasshoppersLLC

heres a pic of it i had on my phone!

my giant vac loader.jpg

5. GrasshoppersLLC

Any interest in trades or offers, if not I'm going to build a second box and run two leaf setups this year.. This thing made me a ton of money last year..

6. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

What is the HP? Also, would you be open to meeting part way, I would be coming from Northern Michigan, maybe meet at the MI border?

7. GrasshoppersLLC

17hp kohler electric start. Sorry I have no time to drive right now.. We will be out all day mowing and aerating, then I have to get my leaf setup ready this week..

8. GrasshoppersLLC

So depending if this sells or not I'll either be building one or two boxs.. Honestly if it wasn't for me coming across such a good deal on a huge odb vac I wouldn't even sell this machine.. It works excellent and never clogs,, " unless I catch a stick or two"

9. GrasshoppersLLC

Wow I'm really surprised no offers.. Ok I guess I'll be setting up two boxes this weekend

10. GrasshoppersLLC

Last bump 2200$... I'm done posting on this thread if your interested call 3305025853