GIE? Anyone going

Discussion in 'Trade Shows Forum' started by meets1, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I am going, but its 2 flights from toronto, Canada but i thought it would be a good experience and i have never been to kentucky.

landscaping

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

anyone staying at the crowne plaza hotel?

3. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going, already have the hotel reservations. Last time I went was 2006. About a 15 hour drive as I remember. The outdoor demo area is a Big boy Frickin' Playground !! Charlie Daniels will be playing...

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

going for the first time as well this year. Wife actually said she wanted to go....she talked me into it. I've been saying I was going to go for like four or five years now.

5. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

we've been talking about it for a few years too, made the reservations so i had to go Lol. i'm in the market for some equipment, so i figure it will be a good place to see and try it all out, also signed up for the hardscape north america school

6. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

i see when you register online they want to charge you 300 bucks or something? anyone just go to the expo and take the 50 courses as needed? thinking of going down

7. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

Just counting down the days here .We make reservations every year in May , we get anxious to go back lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Only if booster shots in the rear end are your specialty:)

9. windmillservices

windmillservices LawnSite Member

I will be there. Never been to the Lousiville show. I went a couple of times when it was in Charlotte before they combined with the Power Euipment expo.

196.jpg

10. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

Oh, you'll like it. Big place plus the outdoor demo area. Big boy playground with lots of Big toys.. Also, a great place to demo, all in one place. Already received my name tag in the mail this week plus the map layout with all the vendors and their locations.