GIE Expo - Lawn Solutions Dual Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by kennc38, Oct 31, 2010.

1. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

At 52 secs on the 24" video it looks like the rear wheels are tilting in. Why is this? Is it suppose to be that way?

2. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Yes, but it is still early to share details.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Just remember timing is everything. You guys could of sold more 24" models if they were ready ahead of time and gave people a heads up.

Right now the season is done. I'm working on an equipment budget now for next year. It can change but many people plan at least a season ahead. So introducing stuff in April won't help out with our budgets unless it's for fall or winter. Guessing you guys work with budgets also. How far ahead do you guys plan?

4. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

I redesigned the 24 to make it more bad a$$. Look on YouTube for the 2011 model. We wanted to launch the 24 this coming spring just due to timing for several reasons.

I expect the 24 to make a huge impact this spring and it will be worth waiting for the new design.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. fatboynormmie

fatboynormmie LawnSite Bronze Member

That new 24 looks like the new benchmark in the walkbehind aerators arena.Man I wish I would have waited till next spring:hammerhead:Any pricing projections for the unit are they still around 4g

6. kennc38

kennc38 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice video of the 2011 model 24" aerator. Glad you not only showed the aerator's maneuverability but also the quality of the plugs/holes. Would not dread aerating season with one of those!

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Ok we know that the tine spacing on the LS WB 21" and LS Stander are 3.5" x 6". Correct me if I'm wrong but i belive this to be the tightest spacing on a fixed production rolling tine aerator.

Ok now what about the the 24" Dually? My LS 21" also has 6 tines across?

Here is a pic from the video of the 24" and then one from the stander video.

LS24tines.JPG

LSstander_tines.JPG

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

The 24" machine is 4x6 instead of 3.5 x 6 like the other aerators we build.....to get it to still fit through a 36" gate, pull good plugs, turn while aerating, etc....this is the best setup we came up with.

9. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Ok....4 x 6 is on par with many other aerators. The center gap between the left and right side looks wider than the spacing on the outer 3..L/R? I'm assuming it's basically a split hydro drive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

It is a true split hydro drive, but the spacing is even all they way across. This unit you show is a early prototype and did have slightly different spacing.
    Posted via Mobile Device