GIE+EXPO Lawnsite Winner

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

I want to thank all of you who stopped by the Gravely booth at the GIE+EXPO show in Louisville, Kentucky. It was great to meet all of you and put a face with a name.

The winner of our Lawnsite giveaway from the show is Dan Banta from Grand Haven, MI.

Dan will receive an hour Success Conversation Session with Tom Oyler from the Wilson-Oyler Group. Tom has extensive expertise in this field and will provide knowledgeable information to help grow his landscaping business.

We had a lot of activity in our Gravely booth at the show, and if you were not able to attend and would like to get more information on what took place including other giveaways, etc. check out our Gravely blog post for additional information.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Lyn

2. Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons LawnSite Member

Mary, everybody at gravely was very knowledgeable and kind

3. Gravely Commercial

Thanks Jason. It was great meeting you, and I'm glad you stopped by to try out the equipment.

Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you from our end.

Mary Lyn

4. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for this prize! I've been speaking to Tom and he's full of great ideas for the particular place I'm at with my business. Grateful to Gravely for this prize!!

5. Gravely Commercial

Dan - Thanks for your comments. I am glad that the prize from the GIE+EXPO show was a great match for you to give you helpful tips to grow your landscaping business. We have worked with Tom and his group, and they have great advice that we felt would be of benefit to our winner, and we are glad that you reported back on your session.

Let us know if there is ever anything we can help you with from this end, and I hope to see you again next year at the show if you attend.

Mary Lyn