GIE+EXPO post your photo's here!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TLS, Oct 24, 2008.

1. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

We need to see pictures of the new stuff. In years past we had pages of pictures by now. What's taking you guys so long?

:cool2:

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, C'mon, let's see pics. It's been a great show so far!

3. Grassman6

Grassman6 LawnSite Member

I saw a poster/sign restricting cameras at the EXPO without specific permission of the manufacturer involved. But I know someone will beat the system.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Really, I wonder if that's something new? Years and years worth of pics are one here. I don't see the harm if your not a competitive manufacturer stealing design ideas.

5. pflasch

pflasch LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

There was a sign... but I saw plenty of pictures being taken.
    I was at the Grasshopper area outside talking to a pretty nice rep. but when he walked away another GH Rep walked up and asked me very nicely to stop taking pictures.

Here's what I got before I put my cheap digital camera away.

BTW, if the planes were any closer, you could almost see the rivets on the body! ;)

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

6. pflasch

from VA

I also wanted to see the NEW 12' Super Lawn Truck. It was very nice, but a 14' version would have been a little better for my uses, and the ramp was pretty steep!!

Their larger 16', crew cab unit was a little too big for what I need, and the side door was a real PIA to get in and out of the box quickly... the stairs are pretty shallow.
    The ramp was very nice, and I'd NEVER want to trip coming out of the box. The "anti-slip" coating on the ramp is so aggressive, you'd go thru your work pants, let alone your skin, in a heart beat!!!

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

7. dcombs

dcombs LawnSite Member

is it just my vision but is that picture of the last grasshopper missing a front wheel

8. pflasch

from VA

It's your vision!! ha ha ha... actually, you are looking at their "edger" which is actually pretty cool!
    The right side tire is just barely noticeable beyond the edger.

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

No it has an edger on it

10. lawncare010

lawncare010 LawnSite Member

Hey do by any chance know on the slt how wide i the door on the new 12' one and what does it coast