GIE Show - Tampa, FL - Gravely WB Free

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eng Mwr Guy, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

Come one come all.

Check all manufacturer's equipment at the GIE show.

Gravely will be giving away a 17HP 48Inch floating deck hydro walk at this show.

If you need a new hydro you may want to demo one at the show and submit your name for the free machine.

Barry
    Gravely Guy

PS
    Hope to see you there.

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Barry, can you put my name in the hat for me? Little far to drive but I'll be more than happy to come pick it up. :D

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Do I have experience on that machine?:D

If so I'll put my name in before you leave. Mayby I'll jump into the trailer before you go.

Wish I could make it. That is a tough mower.

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Barry

You forgot to post the date and place.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I think it is this coming weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. When will these brain dead folks who put these shows on get a clue?

If they would move the date to the weekend after Thanksgiving they would have much better attendance due to the fact that most of the Northern contractors would be done with leaf season and b/4 snow plowing season.

The Monday thru Thursday after Thanksgiving would not work since Monday is the first day on buck season in Penna. One must remember that there is more hunting licenses sold in PA than ANY other state. People come from all over to pay to control those large rats from colliding with my 1981 Chrysler.

7. trimmer

trimmer LawnSite Senior Member

The GIE Trade Show is November 10-13.
    Saturday the 10 is just conventions, Sunday the 11 from noon to three is equipment field day, they will meet at the convention center and bus people to the Fair grounds. The 12-13 from eight to three is the trade show.
    I had pre-registered for free but am now not going. I thought that were having the trade show all four days. You can still register at the gate for fifteen dollars. Registration begins at 7:30.

8. Eng Mwr Guy

9. Eng Mwr Guy

Ed

Yes, it is similar to the one you demo'ed/tested.

We did increase the BTS more though.

Barry
    Gravely Guy

10. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm gonna be at the Field Day to check out all the new stuff. How many other lawnsite members are gonna be there? Maybe we can meet somewhere.