Gie

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by firekilr2, Oct 25, 2007.

1. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

Here are a few shots.

gie1.jpg

gie2.jpg

gie3.jpg

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

looky at all the shinny things

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow I wanna go there. I don't think they have anything like that around here.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Wish is could be there. Whats that huge blown up bull dog for?

5. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

I think is the Bad Boy stand

6. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Lets see some more pics!!!

7. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Im trying to upload mine lol, taking a very long time here. The briggs stand was thrilled i wanted to take lots of pictures. The kohler place asked me to stop taking pictures politely lol. oh well.

I have some big pics in here of the bad boy stuff too. I have a lot of pictures and probably still could take another few hundred. Anyone else here today? Im trying to find someone that will be there saturday at 1pm so just by a 1 in 23,493th chance that my name is called for the Ferris is2000z giveaway, i can actually win it still, since winner has to be present they say after we both fill out their survey form :/

Awesome place though, tomorrow the outdoor part should be open to test out all the neat stuff.
    http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561177688CGsKNB?vhost=good-times

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Now i rrally whis i was there lets see some pics of what you all got

9. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

thanks for the pics guys !!! keep em coming !!!!

10. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Im with the g/f here so the list is gonna be pretty much close to zilch lol. I did get some very nice mower deck wheel replacements, packed with ball bearings and all so they dont vibrate, wobble, break or fall off like most do :/ They're small so i can put em in the car :)

I figured youd have to take the Ferris mower with you or come back to pickup anything large if you won it, but im sure they will either ship it or Ferris would probably just send a machine out to your most local dealer. My 01 Grand Prix can only pull about a thousand pounds so unless its that super duper light weight 100lb zero turn, i wont be drivin nothing home :dancing:

Its hard to get "good" pictures in there. Some vendors dont like pictures taken at all and then although the lights "seem" bright, theyre really not, the cameras without the flash on take a long open shutter picture so you have to stay very still to make it at all clear.