Give me your thoughts on my new ad

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Hamons, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I always like to get your feedback on my advertising. Everytime I post an ad somebody gives me a helpful piece of advice.

This ad is going to be a full color postcard. I am printing up 1000 of them and will be handing them out door to door. They will be 6 x 8. The attached image shows the front and back. All said, design and printing of this ad will run me around $500

I need to add more copy in the blank area on the back. Originally we were going to do a addresses there -- but I think I have decided instead just to deliver them.

My target audience is high-end properties where the homeowners are looking for the best looking grass and are willing to pay for it. In addition to high quality turf, I also provide a personal service that is not available from other big companies.

Let me know -- I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!! What other info would be good to add?

2. Hamons

Front

postcard front small.jpg

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have to admit, that looks really sharp!!! Did you do those yourself? I might hire you on to do some of my advertising designs.

4. Hamons

back

postcard back small.jpg

5. Hamons

No - I have a graphics designer that I work with. He is very talented I think. I do what I do best and have experts do the rest.

It pays off in the long run I have found.

Thanks for your input!

6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Hammons, that ad is top notch. I like the colors and it looks completley professional. Do you offer the weekly grass cutting or just the fert programs?

GOOD LUCK!

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

thanks

8. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

That looks really good.

9. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Sharp indeed. Very well done. Let us know (see) what you do with the back free space.

10. Hamons

Just Fert.