Gizmow compared to scag $$$

Discussion in 'Gizmow' started by Ollie3, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

:confused: Dear Jeff:

I was wondering if you could give me some prices on your machines. I am adding another mower to my line-up. I just purchased a Scag Turf Tiger, but I am interested in your costs. I want to add another machine, I was thinking about a Scag Tiger Cub, but your machine looks like an excellent machine. What is the cost of you mower with a 54'' deck, and what kind of warranty do you offer. I'd love to see the comperitions face when they see me on one of your machines. Pricing for all models would be appreciated. I'd have to travel some distance to purchase this machine and I just want to make sure this purchase is cost-effective.

Ollie:walking:

2. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear Ollie,

Our machines are marketed and sold by our distributors and dealers. Ultimately, the selling price is determined by whatever price you negotiate with your dealer. The suggested retail on our machines are:

52" w/27 hp Kohler $9957.00
    61" w/27 hp Kohler $9997.00

These are of course, the "sticker" prices, not the price you would normally pay for one of our units.

Our units are warranted for two years. The frame is warranted for five years.

Please visit our website for additional information at, www.gizmow.com and feel free to contact me personally at 1.866.463.2628 or 812.945.3544 if you would like to discuss our units in detail.

Thanks for your interest,

Jeff Huncilman, President
    Gizmow, Inc.