GizMow in PA?

Discussion in 'Gizmow' started by Sean Adams, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jeff,

I was going to call but I figured this would be better, since other members may be curious as well.

I am in Western Pennsylvania - anywhere you know of close by I can hop on one of your machines and give it a ride?

2. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear Sean,

We are in the process of creating our distribution network. At this time, RBI Corporation has been awarded the states of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and North and South Carolina. We are negotiating the states of Pennsylvania, West Virginia and New Jersey with them as well. You may contact them at 804-550-2210. In addition, we have awarded the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio to Commonwealth Engine, Inc. They have also shown interest in the state of Illinois. They can be contacted at 502-263-7026. Anyone wishing to contact GIZMOW, Inc. directly may do so at 812.949.3875.

Best regards,

Jeff Huncilman, President
    GIZMOW, Inc.

jeffh@gizmow.com

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I will be speaking in Maryland this weekend. Maybe I can hook up with someone and give it a test run. Will let you know...

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I will definitely demo one if they hit WV. I didn't get a chance last fall at EXPO.

5. GIZMOW

GIZMOW LawnSite Member

Dear Impact,

We should have our distribution for WV set up in the next few weeks. If you wish to contact them, you can reach them at the following number:

RBI Corporation
    804-550-2210

Thanks for your interest,

Jeff Huncilman, President
    GIZMOW, Inc.
    www.gizmow.com