Gizmow Or Wright Stander????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TruegreenPS, Jan 10, 2008.

1. TruegreenPS

TruegreenPS LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Hey everyone....i was at the landscape ontario show today and i was just wonderin if anyone saw the gizmow. im also wondering if anyone has an opinion on which mower they would get?? i know the mowers are 2 completely different set ups but personal prefrence what would you get?
  2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh man get a sentar, I will be getting one eventually. If you haven't demoed one give it a whirl, I took one out for a day and enjoyed it alot, even though it was an older model it was very comfortable to ride. Why not a full size Zero turn of another brand?

3. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

I'm a big fan of the Bad Boy ZTRs, but Wright makes some super cool mowers too. The Sentars are amazing! I drove a Sentar Sport 36" and loved it. If I was an LCO and had $6000, I'd be all over one like ugly on Jessica Simpson ! :usflag:
  4. CustomKare

CustomKare LawnSite Member

No complaints with the Sentar and Stander. Had mine for 3 years love em.

If you look at a 52" get a 25HP not the 19. The 19 is a Dawg!!!

Good Luck
  5. roguesuerte

roguesuerte LawnSite Member

Very happy with our wright stander, never worked with a Gizmo. The stander is a "sure thing".
  6. NLS1

NLS1 LawnSite Member

I have not used a Gizmow or even seen one in person around here. But I LOVE my stander and I agree with others, go with the biggest engine, you won't regret it. The 25 HP 52" is awesome, incredible on hills and so compact and standing up is so much more efficient. Unless something else better comes out for what I do, I will only have standers or sentars in the future.
  7. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Get a stander way better cut more versatile parts are easy to come by. The 23 kawi on our 52" is perfect no prob. no bogging in thick grass or hills.
  8. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

Arctic manufacturing is the distributor for Gizmow in Ontario. They are going about it nice and slow. Come spring they are going to get the mowers out on as many demos as possible. I have a Wright and Hustler Dealership and have already contacted them about trying out the product line. If you are interested in a demo let me know I can can get it set up. (Also, as I am a Wright dealer you can demo one at the same time and do a head to head comparison.