1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

What are some good gloves to use when doing winter landscaping. Something thats durable, keeps hands decently warm even when digging and such in damp soil, while still allow decent flexibility.

I've tried numeroud ones from home depot and crap, but figured there was something out there that would be worth spending a little more money on.

Let me know what you use.

2. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

LandscaperPro.com carries Atlas brand work gloves. We have recently added their Snow Blower / Winter gloves. Available Here

OUTSTANDING PROTECTION, COMFORT AND WARMTH

[​IMG]

* Atlas 460 cold resistant Vinylove gloves have a seamless acrylic liner flexes with the glove allowing freedom of movement and reducing the fatigue associated with working in cold environments.

* The lining keeps hands warm and dry in the harshest conditions.

* Special oil resistant formula withstands gasoline, kerosene oils and many acids and solvents.

* Fully coated with a waterproof PVC shell to resist chemicals and abrasion yet remains flexible in temperatures to -4°F.

* Special rough grip ensures excellent control in wet or dry conditions.

* Ideal for fishing, cleaning, janitorial work, farming, and refrigeration work.

Or

[​IMG]

THE BEST GLOVES FOR COLD MORNINGS OR DAYS. FEATURING A THICK NAPPED LINER FOR COMFORT AND WARMTH. WILL HELP EXTEND YOUR WORK SEASON.

3. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

we use kinko brand gloves Bobs stores sells them for abotu $4 bucks each. They keep ur hands really warm and last a long time my last pair was 2 seasons old.

4. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Or

[​IMG]

THE BEST GLOVES FOR COLD MORNINGS OR DAYS. FEATURING A THICK NAPPED LINER FOR COMFORT AND WARMTH. WILL HELP EXTEND YOUR WORK SEASON.[/QUOTE]

These are the gloves that i use. There pretty warm but still let you move your hands and fingers.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I just bought a pair of those thermal latex dipped gloves. Just the black and bright yellow ones. They seem pretty nice.