GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

GLS - how much was that 200k warranty and from whom did u buy it from?

ever get any problems with trying to get things fixed by the warranty company?

2. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually, the 200k mile warranty is for fuel injectors only.

GM extended the warranty on 01-02 duramax diesel engines to 200k miles for fuel injectors only. The engine is covered for 100k, and the rest is just the 36k. I guess GM extended the warranty because they knew fuel injectors were an issue.

3. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very, very, very nice equipment all the way around! How does the duramax plow with the full crew cab? I wanna replace my 01 Dodge with a crew cab diesel (either Ford or Chevy) and have that as my personal truck but not sure about hanging a plow and spreader on a crewcab doing residential drives....:confused: :confused:

4. 4x4Jim

4x4Jim LawnSite Member

Wow, I'm impressed. You have alot of nice equipment, and I really like the leaf setup you have. I want to put something like that on my truck.

5. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for all of the comments.

The crew cab can make plowing resi's a bit difficult, but it's not too bad. The width of the plow makes it easy, but it is a pain to get turned around. It does real good on commercial lots. We use our other truck for the real tight drives.

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

WOW, very nice equipment. Sometime, I would like to have a Deere ZTR. Thanks for the pictures.

7. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey GLS always loved your set-up now thing just got even better with the enclosed.

8. tillislawnserice

tillislawnserice LawnSite Member
    from alabama

can any body tell me how i ned ot start my buisness out i need help

9. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Tillis.

Welcome to lawn site.. .. start a new thread.. here http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

The just starting in business thread... and search the forum till your hearts desire. there is alot of info here.

jason

10. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey GLS,

Great Setup! Love the green machines. Hey I Was wondering if u still had ur 6x12 trailer? I May be interested in buying it. Would love to hear back from u!
    Thanks!

5x10 Carry On Trailer w/racks
    Craftsman 22.5hp 50in deck w/plow,weights,and chains
    (parents but get to start using it in 06) Toro Z150 52in deck 20hp Kohler
    6.5hp Craftsman Bagger Mower
    STIHL FS55RC Trimmer
    STIHL BG55 Blower
    STIHL FC44 Edger

Toro,STIHL,Chevy,and Carry On
    Can I Say Anymore?:gunsfirin