GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

wow thats some awesome equipment i see u use the ez-dumper a lot they look awesome i like the blizzard i want one but my dad says there junk for his reasons, i like them but there still not as good as the fishers IMO.

2. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys

We would sell it for $950. That includes brand new tires and brand new brakes, the aluminum tongue box, 6 heavy duty recessed D-rings, and treated plywood sides. It does not include any of the racks we had on the trailer.

We are either going to keep it for mulch, or sell it for $950 and get a larger equipment trailer.

It is in fairly good condition. All of the lights work, I don't think there are any dents. There is some a little bit of rust, mainly on the fenders.

Let me know if you are interested.

3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Gls I Might Be Interested!

Thanks For Replying!

4. DSLND

Hey I love looking at ur setup. I like how ur trailer is arranged. U got any new pics of everything setup in the enclosed? Havent had baraley any snow this season Dec. started off good but now theres nothing. Would love to see new pics. Thanks!:walking:

5. GLS

Thanks. I just took some pictures of the inside of the new trailer last Saturday. I'll post them tonight or tomorrow if I remember.

Yeah, this winter has been kinda crappy. We did get 2" Saturday night-Sunday though. They were calling for maybe mixed precip but mostly rain. It ended up mostly as all snow. We wern't ready for it, but it was nice to make a little extra cash before spring.

6. DSLND

Yea we didnt get but ice and mix here the drive cound'nt even we plowed so i didnt make anything but saturday i started advertising im looking into getting 10-14 weekly accounts though i am in school so gotta keep it small then this summer i'll try to add more and i would really like to get into mulch this season i love doing mulch. Hey thanks for the quick replys! -Mitch-

7. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

That last picture you posted in the parking lot looks very sharp, props....

8. GLS

Here are the pictures:

First one is with blue truck, ez-dump is removed for winter.

[​IMG]

#1 - View from back

[​IMG]

#2 - Trimmer rack, the deere on the top will be replaced with another stihl trimmer this year

[​IMG]

#3 - Green touch BP blower racks, pole pruner above

[​IMG]

#4 - Custom hedge trimmer "sheath", hand tools hanging on some long u-hooks from lowes

[​IMG]

traileriwithblue.jpg

trailerinside01.jpg

trailerinside02.jpg

trailerinside03.jpg

trailerinside04.jpg

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great! Nicely organized!

10. GLS

And the rest:

#5 - Custom workbench and cabinet (forgot to take inside pics of cabinet), Kobalt tool chest; WB, push mower, and spreader fit under workbench.

[​IMG]

#6 - First aid kit (came w/ trailer), fire ext., light switch, trash can, rakes on another u-hook, JungleJim BP sprayer racks (sprayers are in heated area right now)

[​IMG]

#7 - Door storage. Holds tarps, peltors, and the gutter tubes

[​IMG]

#8 - Another view of the drivers side wall.

[​IMG]

There is a lot of additional room when the bagger for the ZTR is removed.

trailerinside05.jpg

trailerinside06.jpg

trailerinside07.jpg

trailerinside08.jpg