GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Any updates? How is it going?

2. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I know that this is an old post but I was wondering how you liked the bagger on the 757? I was looking at getting one for my deere. Does it do a good job collecting leaves? Does it clog or get bogged down alot? Any info that you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

We've been really busy the last month or so now that school is back in. My brother will be graduating in December though:clapping:

We have a lot of little projects that need to get done. Our small storage shed needs rebuilt (a big white oak fell on it), we have some repair to do to the ezdumper, we need to build a leaf box for the dump trailer, we have some snow preparations to do, we started our aerations (bearing in the gear reduction box went out, waiting for that to get repaired), we've been bidding on snow removal jobs, and the list goes on:dizzy: Sorry for the rant

We fabbed a mount for the leaf loader that attatches to the rear gate. We just have to build the box for it now. I will upload some pics of that when it's done.

We don't use the bagger on our 757 much anymore. I believe the baggers are designed differently now, the blower I know is completely different. So what I have to say probably doesn't apply. We havn't used it at all this year, we might put it on this fall for a few lawns.

It picks up the leaves alright, we have to go one direction (no stripes) due to blowout on the discharge side. It doesn't really bog or clog much. I personally probably wouldn't buy one again just because we don't have much use for it, we never bag lawns and if there are just a few leaves we mulch them. When the leaves start piling up we blow them and use the leaf loader.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ya thats a really nice setup I really like the truck!

6. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the ezdumper?

7. GLS

The ezdumper has some good rust action going on. We just need to make some welds and maybe a few patches to keep it together!

8. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 LawnSite Member

How much did you pay for the enclosed trailer?

9. GLS

I believe it was around $6,000

10. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

verry nice seat up