1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Curious why you went with a regular cab? All three trucks I have right now are regular cab's and it's driving me nuts. Next work truck will be an extended cab. Next personal truck will either be an extended cab or 4 door. I'm tired of not having anywhere to throw a sweat shirt, water jug, set of wrenches, etc.

3. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome truck!

4. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

6.5" caliper is a heck of a tree, best be photos of that install!

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

The cummins is very nice! What do you think of your 6.7's? You must think pretty well of them since you have two!

6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

you have a shop???

7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

What was the reason for getting rid of the ford? Wasn't it an 08/09? Plow going on this one also?

8. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. Still miss "old blue" a little, but she was gettin old. We had to put a new tranny in, the motor had seen better days, and a little rust was starting to appear. I think we would have put a lot of money into it to keep it going, just didn't make sense to keep it any longer. It was probably the best looking truck we had IMO, here is a pic of her back in the day...

[​IMG]

9. GLS

Don't know how you spotted it, but there are 2 x-country bikes and 2 DH bikes. The DH bikes are a Specialized Demo 9 and a Trek Session 77, both used. Here is a shot of the Demo 9, don't have a pic of the Trek. Just bought them this year, only been on a mountain one time. Hopefully they'll get a lot more use.

[​IMG]

10. GLS

Thanks. No grapple, just brush stacked on pallet forks.