1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Some containers we planted.

2. GLS

Just a couple garden photos.

Lupines, missouri evening primrose (yellow), and more of the petunias we grew.

My oakleaf hydrangeas flowered pretty good this year

That's it for this season.
  3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

how many hours do you have on your kubota now using it for a wide range of jobs?
  5. Silver creek lawn care

Silver creek lawn care LawnSite Member

The toro turf master 30" is nice also hate the transmission issue. Heard from toro that when they have a fix for that it will be free o charge. Wishing for a better winter than the last few. The toro aerator looks sweet, would like to have one but couldn't justify the cost for one.
  6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Thanks for posting GLS, everything looks awesome. Hope the Duramax is holding up!
  7. GLS

We actually don't use it all that often. We've only racked up about 350 hours to date. But it's nice to have when needed. I hate renting equipment.
  8. GLS

Hopefully they resolve the issue, because I like everything else about the mower. I wish they would build a trans similar to the commercial 21" 3-speeds. Never had an issue with them and they will pull you up a hill.

The price of the toro aerator is hard to swallow, but damn it's efficient. We were gonna buy a second walk behind, but took the stander as a demo and fell in love. We at least have some very large accounts that it is justifiable.
  9. GLS

No prob. The duramax is running strong (knock on wood). Unfortunately the body is starting to fall apart. The part below the doors is rusting away, actually have some holes already. Hoping to keep it running as long as possible.
  10. scag3wheel

scag3wheel LawnSite Member

My duramax is rotting apart as well, but mine is older than yours. My 01 still runs like a top but the salt kills trucks. They rot from the inside out. Just keep your eye on it and you'll be fine. I'm redoing the rusted parts on mine real soon before the cancer spreads.
    Posted via Mobile Device