GLS's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLS, Jan 12, 2004.

1. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

GLS go with super sacks, or totes. 2200 lbs, lift it over the vbox, rip the cord and your vbox is full. And they are cheaper than any pallet price you will get.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the idea. I was gonna say what do you with unused salt, but I guess fill the sack back up.

Still not ready to take the plunge just yet!

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Keep in mind you have to lift really high for that to work. Dont think the mini skid will cut it

4. Vecchio Lawn Care

Vecchio Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I found rock salt for $5 a bag by the pallet after this last storm. Guy ordered 26 skids of it and it seemed like he was going to get stuck with it. Win win.

5. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of camera are you taking ur pics with??

6. GLS

I can get rock salt for $4.30 per bag in season. I prefer to use the blended products. I would probably use treated salt if I went with bulk.

Most of the pics I post are taken with an iphone. Some of them are from my digital camera (canon 8mp).

7. GLS

Early Spring Update

Winter was pretty good to us, so we got to pick up some new toys.

Been wanting a ride-on spreader for a while now. Should really improve productivity, especially on the large accounts.

Picked it up at the factory, great people to deal with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. GLS

Decided to give this thing a try, Ybravo 25". We were going to buy another turfmaster, but can't stand the joke of a transmission they put in it.

These are supposed to do well in wet juicy grass also. I'm hoping that's true.

[​IMG]

Last one, another chain saw. Has more of a pruning chain on it, leaves a really nice cut. Super light, yet plenty of power.

[​IMG]

9. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Never heard of that mower. Looks nice in the pics. What kind of deck material is that?

10. GLS

I've never seen one, my dealer happens to carry them. They are considered professional equipment.

The deck material is steel. It actually weighs about the same (a few pounds less I think) as the old toro 21" prolines, but is 4" wider. I'll give an update after the grass starts growing.