1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

GM Mirrors.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rcslawncare, Apr 23, 2010.

1. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Thinking about upgrading to tow mirrors, what do you think a pair of good condition regular mirrors go for? They are of an 03, have all power including turn signals and power folding option. A couple hundred buck be fair for them??

2. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

If you can handle the installation a couple hundred bucks isn't that bad. Canadian prices are insane for adding OEM tow mirrors to a truck that didn't have them when it left the factory, but if ordered from the factory would be a $155 option, which is well worth it.

However, I'd still shop around, Ebay is a good resource site to check things out. If used is OK, check out www.carpart.com and I'm sure you'll get a good deal at a local yard.

3. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, I have some picked out at the junk yard, but need to figure on what I could sell the others for. Don't really want them sitting around and would like to off set the cost of the new ones. I can get a pair of OEM, used, power extends for $325.00.