Gm

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CutRight, Dec 19, 2005.

1. CutRight

CutRight LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin at all these fords, thought id put up my truck. wish i got a duramax

and my new toy i just got about a month ago

snowplow1.jpg

MVC-009S.JPG

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

lets see some pics of the other equipment... nice truck and excavator...

3. CutRight

ill have to take some more pictures...you can see my dump trailer in the back ground of the plow picture

4. CutRight

heres a couple more pictures i found
    my enclosed trailer and the transfer tank i just installed in the back of my truck, weight for plowing and fuel for my shovel

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

I really like the fuel tank/ tool box set up. How much did the tool box run you. I am thinking of purchasing one soon ... looking at the weatherguards but they are close to 600 bucks... not sure if I want to spend that much yet.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great man, more pics would be awsome too!! Congrats

7. CutRight

well i bought the toolbox when i first got my truck this summer. I cant really remember but i think it was around $250 at the Tractor Supply Company
    the transfer tank was a bit more expensive, i got it at the same place, and i lucked out that the store had a little malfunction...they had that tank an L-shaped 100 gallon tank with a price tag on it for a rectangle 97 gallon tank. Price difference $700 to $550 which is what i got it for. then the pump set up is another $200 and various filters, valves and couplers. ended up beign a bit pricey but its better than carrying around 20 5 gallon fuel cans

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What do you use the mini-x for?

9. CutRight

http://www.mytscstore.com/default.asp

heres Tractor Suplly Company's website....see if you can find one near your area, iv been to the one just over the border some where in new york, near white plains i think.

check it out

10. CutRight

I do drainage jobs, burying gutter drains on new house construction and connecting them to street sewers and what not. foundations for additions, digging up stumps, grading, could plant trees with it, but i use my tractor mostly for that, the ex is kind of over kill. im working on getting some jobs putting in septic systems. a friend of mine him and his father own a excavation company with all bigger machines ( i can drive my truck into the bucket of one of their excavators) so i do work for them where its too costly or hard for them to use their big machines. eventually once i build up enough retained earnings to get bonded im going to do work for SBC phone company doing digging for them. I have some family in the company.

It's all about who you know.