GMC & 24' enlosed trailor

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mr-mow, Feb 22, 2004.

1. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

Here is one of my trucks and a trailer, works great nice to have everything locked up at night and out of the weather. The truck in front of the shop is a 2003 ford crew cab 4x4 6.0L diesel, that pulls a 24" trailer as well

kevens pics 117.jpg

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

man, i have seen this post a couple times in passing and i keep meaning to reply. Sorry it took me so long.
    Nice rig. Question: Front door on the v-pannel. What can you fit through there?

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice looking shop how big is that building? Got any pics of the inside?

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

very impressive setup and shop. any more pics? what else do u have?

5. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

The front door is used for the walk behinds scagg 52" it drives in frontwards and easy to get to very nice set up you don't have to get everything out to get to just one mower or gas or what ever it might be. thanks for looking happy mowing

6. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

The building is 50W x 100L x 12H and yes I have more pic ill have to look for then and get back to ya. Its divided in half front half is for the work shop With a four post car lift for oil changes and such, and the back half is for my toys, old cars, 4x4s, dirt bikes and such works good wish it was bigger well thanks for looking and happy mowing

7. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

What else do I have ? as in what are you looking for? thanks hope to hear from you and happy mowing

8. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I really need a building like the one you've got there. Only bigger!:D