GMC flatbed/stakebody dump $3000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mag360, Mar 11, 2008.

1. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

1980 C30. 350 4spd manual. Cab is in good shape with some newer body pieces. Trans is good, clutch is good, motor is good---starts right up every time and holds an idle at any temperature. Carb is a four barrel with vacuum secondaries that don't seem to open up under throttle---my plan was to switch to mechanical secondaries---currently sputters at half throttle or so (very annoying). Mileage is a legitimate 29,000 miles or so. Rear tires have aggressive tread and plenty of it (one of them has a tube). One front tire has dry rot and should be replaced. All are bias ply---not radials.
    Flat bed is 8.5 ft long and all steel in excellent condition (there is an area of surface rust about 4ft by 4ft where we let some dirt sit in the bed for several months) Comes with a full set of interlocking steel stake sides (heavy ones) in great condition (painted black). Electric hoist is power up, gravity down and dump is hinged at the extreme rear of the bed. It won't dump more than about 2 tons of material unless it is loaded to the rear. We regularly hauled 5 yds of mulch and it dumps that fine. Comes with a western cable controlled pump that works perfectly. I do have an 8 ft western blade available for a couple bucks if you want it with the truck (it came with it when I bought it).

Call Chip (me) to come see it at 484-880-0684.
    Thanks.

gmc1.jpg

gmc9.jpg

gmc5.jpg

gmc10.jpg

gmc12.jpg

2. mag360

Forgot---on the last picture look right below the gas pedal---that goes all the way through....

3. mag360

4. mag360

5. mag360