Question for you long time veterans! We are currently very wet and getting behind normal schedule. The weather stations are calling for another 2-3 inches of rain over the next 10 days. TOMORROW it is going to be beautiful and then rain heavy Thursday and Friday. I want to go....but also realize that it won't be good if we get a ton of rain! Should I sit tight tomorrow or spread? I hate making these decisions! Being small (280 customers) I feel like I can wait, what is 1 day? Plus I am already about 20% through round 1. Any help would be appreciated!