goals for next season

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Aug 21, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i have done the numbers, over and over, and it's very doable. my goal for 2006, is to pull a paycheck of $160,000. do any of you have any goals, monetary wise, for 2006?

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My business plan and budget is done in December for the following year. That way I can throughly review all the #'s...and no, I won't tell you how much I want to make or how much I will make. I'll have to measure the mattresses and let ya know :D

3. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

I just want to figure out a really effective advertising method :D

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

ive done the numbers. What I came out with is that I might make more money working for someone else. Not sure if I want to do that though sense it'll only be my 3rd year next year.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Goal is always the same I want to "pull a paycheck" of 1 mil payup is it doable Yes, is it probably? not in my lifetime :cry: But I believe you have to plan big if you ever want to make it big

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Going from 950K to 1M isn't all that big of a jump Mac :D

7. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

before I'd go back to working for someone else. That to me is the definition of hell on earth to know I don't control my life, that I'm working at the whim of someone who might lay me off without a second thought. Hang in there and it will only get better :)

8. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Mattress ain't that thick Rod :p

9. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

GOALS
    1. Bigger truck and a trailer.
    2. 37" WB or 52" ZTR
    3. $2000.00 per month after gas and regular maintenance expenses.
    4. Insurance and business license after first months bills.

I'll be a junior in high school, so it will be hard to make that $2500.00, but I think I can do it if I put my mower to it. Atleast $2000.00 per month or I'll get a part-time job in the summer. I see no point in doing nothing if you can be earning money. I just don't like the $5.25-$5.85 per hour a part-time job involves. Most mowing companies need good help and I am definetley good help after hearing everyones employee nightmares.

10. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Make enough to Fill up my vault,dont want to fill the mattress,all the money might catch on fire when partaking in the fruits of my labor :D.