1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

God Bless America

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by tremor, Sep 11, 2001.

1. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

2. tremor

3. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks Tremor! There's no best place for the horrors that we coped with that day, except in our minds, where each and everyday we need to remember how this world can be so cruel and thoughtless and likewise our brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers that carry this fight to the doortsteps of hell to keep and protect our freedoms all the time! Thanks again for sharing it! :usflag: God Bless America!
  4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

And God bless our soldiers and their families.
  5. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

I couldn't agree more Barry. That's the most unorganic thing you've said since........well.........ever! :)

Just playing with ya!
  6. tremor

The way to be safe is never to be secure.
    - Benjamin Franklin
  7. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Tremor...Today is a day we should never forget. My daughter just got back from an Afgan tour and will be going back after the first of the year. Why because we a doing good. Even though our media does not tell us. 9/11 brought into action and we need to stay the course and finish the job. As much as I hate to see our young people in harms way ( especially my daughter ) it is a job that needs to be done for the betterment of humanity. OK I will get off my pulpit, but you started it..Take care Tremor... at 11 am today I will be holding a flag at a 9/11 Patriots Day Ceremony here in Lincoln, Nebraska

Citizens without guns are called subjects, Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  8. lka123

lka123 LawnSite Member
    from ar.

I have had the Honor to see ground Zero in person. Its hard to understand the the magnitude of this great tragedy on TV or the Inter net. We don't need to FORGET that day!!!! Thanks guys. We all need to keep the GREAT NATION in or prayers!! http://www.lawnsite.com/images/smilies/smilie_flagge13.gif
  9. LeaLCM

LeaLCM LawnSite Member

Hi Turfcobob!
    You and your daughter are in my prayers and my thanks go out to her. I have a son and a daughter in the service as well, I feel for you with all my heart. My son went into the Army on 9-6-01 for five years, was out for a while and just signed back up to go to Afghanistan, this time with the National Guard. My youngest daughter joined the Army in October of this year, and is now a Soldier Medic. I hope all of you will join me in saying a kind word, adding them to your prayers or best wishes, and that you will give a thank you to the soldiers you see and know. We don't have to agree with the war to support the people willing to be there for us.:usflag:
  10. tremor

Hey Bob,

Give that daughter a hug for me. God bless her.

We were on LI that day for a meeting. I had just got back here on the last ferry when I made that post. Look at the time. The boat after ours was pandemonium what with all the bridges being closed.

Lost a couple customers too.