God still in the miracle business

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Pastures, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I had a severe fungus problem on several properties I service.

It's been so rainy here the fungus is/was thriving. When it's not raining it's very humid. All this adds up to prime conditions for the grass to be stressed and fungus to be very active.

Well, as you know you cant spray for fungus if it's raining all the time. Coupled with the fact that you need to spray every 7-10 day's it was impossible to keep up. So it came down to waiting for a sunny day to spray or just praying and asking God to fix the problem.

I prayed, God fixed the problem!

God is AWESOME.

Why oh why did I wait so long to get the Master Gardener involved in my problem.

He cares and He want's us to be successful.

Thank you Lord.

2. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Glad to hear that you got your problem all cleared up. As you mentioned these are prime conditions for fungus growth.

Gravely_Man

3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know about God, but I did notice the Low pressure had moved off the coast and dissipated a bit. :rolleyes:

4. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Pray is always the best thing to do when faced with a problem. The Lord does care about us and is anxious to help. It may sound funny, but when I can't find things, I pray, and God helps me find what I'm looking for. To me that is an indication that He cares about me and the little things.

5. Advanced Lawncare

Advanced Lawncare LawnSite Member

I agree ;)

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

nothing wrong with a bit o prayer:angel:

7. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

Often times I will say a very brief prayer asking for Him to keep me safe.

8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Sometimes I wonder if the line is disconnected to the man above or the ole lady just didn't pay the bill. :rolleyes:

9. Jimmy348

Jimmy348 LawnSite Member

I'll go out on a limb here and say just this. With all respect due to the father almighty and with respect to Green Pastures I would like to add to the topic.

Divine intervention is simply what it is. That fungus problem was all apart of a bigger plan/method/way of life. It was put there for a reason and I'm sure that if you do a limited amount of research you will find that the fungus has a purpose (specifically it is used for certain medicinal purposes).

When we use prayer as a reason for "solving our individual problem" one can be dismayed if the outcome is not favorable. IE. Why would God do such a thing? Why weren't my prayers answered? Why do bad things happen?

Somewhere right now i think someone is praying for rain. I know that there is someone praying for it to stop. Who's prayer gets answered is anyone's guess. It all becomes relative in the bigger picture. Divine intervention brothers.........
    everything will take its natural course. I'm simply praying and being thankful for another day in my life. Rain, snow, sun, fungus or whatever.

Anyway, I'm glad your fungus situation resolved itself. Also, any update on the accident? (and yes, I did send one up for you)

Just my .02:D

10. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Jimmy

What you posted was wonderful.

I pray not for or of myself. Rather that I may be able to please and help others.

I don't worry about anything. I have no stress what so ever. I leave up to GOD.

And you know those bumper stickers that say "God is my Copilot"?

Truth of the matter is. I am the Copilot