1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Godaddy advertising

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Larson Lawn Care, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone advertise through Godaddy.com? I was looking into their 2 programs (starndard and Premium) I need to get about 10-15 new lawns this year and getting a much better spot on search engines will help. Let me know if you have any experience with them, or any other recommendations please.
  2. BrunoT

BrunoT LawnSite Senior Member

By advertising do you mean a web page and search engine enhancement?

I used them to host but their design software and search engine is not intuitive. Even logging on to change something is a multi-step process. 90% of the screen will be ads trying to sell you more of their products, so you have to hunt for what you need.

There are bound to be simpler ones out there.
  3. 1bigdaddy62

1bigdaddy62 LawnSite Member

im no computer expert but when i started i was frustrated that my website didnt show up in a regular google search. Didnt have money to spend on SEO so i placed a couple ads on craigslist. For whatever reason i popped right to the top shortly after. FWIW