Gods Gift To Lawn Care!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by living Green Property, Feb 7, 2012.

1. living Green Property

living Green Property LawnSite Member
    from PA Erie

feel like there are so many large egos in this business. It feels like guys are more worried about being the “big guy” than putting money in the bank.lol come on admit it we all know one.lol you know the guys who care more about what other LCO’s think than making money. please let me hear your stories of guys who think there God’s gift to lawncare.ahah

2. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

hahahahahahaaa:laugh:..man i see this around here everyday. You are right, we all see this and deal with these idiots everyday:clapping:

3. living Green Property

from PA Erie

Haha I know I must have read a million post on here where people get in fights because the do things different. Who cares if it’s a scag or an exmark.lol

4. OUTLANDER

yea.. heard a guy say "you are a amateur if you use a stripe kit" hahahahaha...one of my mowers was bought new with a stripe kit on it. I'm an amateur because i didnt take it off?:laugh:..hell no , man thats an added feature of the mower(duh the mower dont lay the stripes, the operator does)...thats just some of the easier listening bulls--t i've seen on here, some are really ridiculous. Also out in the field, man you can see these idiots from a mile;)..(usually they are the ones with the finer peice of equipment that seems to be doing nothing, while his help is doing all the work. Even better yet, the ones that own the business, but still feels it necessary to stand around and point out what to do...hahahahahahah:hammerhead:

5. living Green Property

from PA Erie

Haa I know I mean a striper kit is an added advantage. No one can knock on a feature that ads quality to the finished product.lol besides that guys is pry one of the people who goes around in circles.lol

6. OUTLANDER

you can literally see these guys coming man....like they are even too cool for themselves...you guys know who you are...LOL. Most of these types had everything handed to them. Right out of diapers, after being fed with them silver spoons. Mommy and daddy set em on their way:waving:

7. living Green Property

from PA Erie

I know you can hardly have a convo with some of this people without it Turing into a who’s who or a this is what I got and its better than yours convo.lol

8. OUTLANDER

no im just venting..hahahaha But really cant stand these arrogant types, and they are everywhere:cool2:

9. OUTLANDER

Literally i usually end up taking work from these type companies just through word of mouth or direct contact (people coming to me for my work)..with my old beat up truck, and hard worked equipment ..hahahahaa. While these guys are running around with their shades on, and arm hung out of their brand new truck (that shouldnt even be a work truck, what the hell man? ...all show)..fast talking their clients (so to speak LOL! sounds like they sell insurance or something)....just saying, i work for my customers. Never call them clients, just my opinion, but it works:laugh:

10. OUTLANDER

LOL:cry:LOL:cry:LOL:cry:...sorry im getting to myself, and making myself cry here laughing