goilawn, would you purchase?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RonWin, Feb 6, 2013.

1. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

Saw it in this issue of turf mag. What do you guys think about paying to use a sight that figures out how much SF of properties? I am not really sure as to what it is and how much it costs. Anyone already do their homework on this and want to share? I was going to call and ask about it but i missed the hours of operation :/

2. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Nah.. just another gadget to make you dumber.

3. hi_speedreed

hi_speedreed LawnSite Senior Member

4. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I used them a few times for very large projects I was bidding on. They used to have a package you could buy for $30 and it got you 10 uses I think. I had bought that a hand full of times and it would very well. Made for a very nice and impressive presentation when we printed out the aerial view of the complex. Now I think they changed their pricing structure. If we have anymore large bids then ill be using them again.

5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

It's a phenomenal tool. If your bidding large commercial jobs its awesome. Cheaper than driving around to get lowball end by the customer in person lol at 4 $ gallon

6. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

I use it at times I had signed up from them to debt my account once a month. They only charge me 4 per look up. Its very nice beats driving around.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Schuley

Schuley LawnSite Senior Member

I used it a lot a couple years back. Back when I could buy 100 look ups for like $125. They have priced me out of using it much any more. Only for the quick need the info now kind of bid. Now it's $4 per look up, google earth pro does about the same thing for measuring goes, and for me it is cheaper in the long run.