Going full-time - got some equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pancoast Lawn Works, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Pancoast Lawn Works

Pancoast Lawn Works LawnSite Member

I started up a part-time business last summer. I began with a new Cub Cadet 46" lawn tractor, 21" push mower, 5 x 10 trailer, and a new F150 4 x 4. I have recently resigned from a job of 20 years and going to go full-time with the lawn care.

To start this up, I have purchased a 2003 Exmark Lazer Z 60" ZTR, a Quick 36 Super Duty Walk-behind and sulky, two Echo trimmers, an Echo blower, a 6 x 14" tandem high side trailer. I have attached a couple pics, though, not very good ones. I am out of money, but let me know what else I should plan for.

6902-9979-154273.jpg

Picture 096.jpg

2. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

You're set for a while. Nice stuff.:clapping: For leaf cleanups you will want a truck loader & a backpack blower.

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Winter, and a part time job? Probably a bad time of year to just be going full time.

4. Post Mowing

Post Mowing LawnSite Member

A tarp to cover that stuff from the rain

5. Pancoast Lawn Works

The equipment normally is stored inside, or at least covered with a tarp. Thanks!

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking setup you have there. Good luck in the coming years!!!!:waving:

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Are you planning to just do lawn care or are you offering landscape services as well?

8. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

central VA?...where exactly lol

9. Pancoast Lawn Works

Richmond area.

Planing on mowing, clean-ups, mulch, leaves, planting, fertilizers.