This year I currently have 27 accounts as a part-timer. However next year I have decided to go full-time and see how things go, since I still have two years of college left if they don't work out (which I feel pretty certain that they will). I am going to add as many accounts next year as I think that I can handle, and also going to get my applicator's license and push for ferts, etc. Now to my question: I would not say that I was a scrub, but rather I was misinformed about how to bid a yard. I will be adjusting all of the prices on my accounts, except the few that I picked up this year because I gave a proper bid on them. I currently have a 48" Cub Cadet walkbehind, and plan on adding a 60" Lazer Z ZTR next year since I have quite a few props that are at over an acre in size. I was planning on getting one in the spring, but I would like to give the customers the new price before the season starts so that if they choose to drop service I can find someone to replace them. I have never used a Z before and have absolutely no idea how much time it will take to get the properties that it will be used on done. Here are my options: 1) Buy the mower this fall (won't be financially ready until at least then) and use it to see how long it will take, then go from there 2) Wait until spring and just tell the customer that the price is going to increase, but wait until I mow once then tell them. This also might be a better choice if they make some improvements on the 2004 models. 3) Maybe see if I can talk the dealer into giving me a demo for a few days and mow all of them now, then buy a new one in the spring Sorry for the long post, but I would like to get some opinions on what you would do if you were in my situation.