1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Going Green Lawn Care 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Centralmichiganlawncare, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

Hey everyone hope your season is going great. I think its time for me to share some of my pics i have from this year.
    Pic 1. The new dodge ram 2500
    Pic 2. dodge hualing my buddies equipment trailer
    Pic 3. another view

Hope you enjoy the pics I am buying a new mower on wed found a good deal on a 2006 48 inch hydro Bunton I will add some pics when i get it

100_0735.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0744.jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice stuff.buntons are good.

3. Centralmichiganlawncare

I hope it runs good it was a trade in to the dealer. It needed a new recoil and a throtle cable all for 1600 dollars. just sick of mowing with the 21 inch mower time to up grade for next year.

4. bobcat48

Yeah i hope it works out for you.good luck.yeah i do run the 21''on 3 yards out of the 10 i do.i got a 33''wb and 21''mower and trimmers,blowers,etc..

5. Centralmichiganlawncare

Yeah I just hope the economy starts to turn around soon running a business in this sucks. luckly i landed 4 new accounts for next season plus a landscape install this fall.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I like the Dodge, that was my favorite body style. Good luck on the new mower.

7. Centralmichiganlawncare

Thanks I love it to has a few dents and some rust but not bad at all I will get the pics up as soon as i get back from detroit on wed.

8. bobcat48

Yeah sounds good.good luck to you.

9. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice hope to see some more pics

10. Centralmichiganlawncare

Here are some pics from this weekend of a mulch job we did. the last pic is from the spring when we planted the tree

100_0674.jpg

100_0677.jpg