Going Green Lawn Care 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Centralmichiganlawncare, Oct 3, 2010.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great.

2. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

So guys got the new mower home today It mows great lays down some really nice lines. will try and get some pics in the morning.

3. bobcat48

Sounds good,good to hear you liking it.that is good.ill be sure to see the pics of it.nice:weightlifter:

4. Centralmichiganlawncare

So today started out great got my lawn cut then went to my friends house to get some pics and scored another lawn account, got it cut today and took some pics. So here are is the new mower. the last few are of the new account.

100_0745.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0753.jpg

100_0754.jpg

5. bobcat48

Real nice.cut is looking good.

6. Centralmichiganlawncare

The person that owns the home has it for sale and lives in grand rapids but has been paying a kid to cut it every week. come to find out they payed this kid last week and he never cut the lawn. It took two passes to make it look good for the showing tonight

100_0755.jpg

7. bobcat48

Yeah nice.maybe he forgot lol.

8. Centralmichiganlawncare

that grass was so long it had not been cut in 3 weeks. I cut the house next door every week. It looked like he had started to cut it but quit half way in the backyard. If he forgot then he lost a nice account

9. bobcat48

Yeah.oh ok.yeah...

10. Centralmichiganlawncare

lets keep this going i will get some new pics up soon working on a homemade striping kit for the mower.