Going Green Lawn Care 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Centralmichiganlawncare, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Centralmichiganlawncare

Centralmichiganlawncare LawnSite Member

Here are some install pics we did this job about 3 years ago and still looks good. This job was a complete install started out as a yard full of weeds, removed part of the hill in the backyard to add space to the bottom part of the yard. Backyard is all kty blue sod and front yard is hydoseed which was doing really good untill trugreen f#$@%^& it all up. now we have to reseed it and hopefully it will grow back fast.

100_0760.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0751.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

looks great buddy.nice job.

3. Centralmichiganlawncare

so i thounght i had more pics of this job but i dont this was our first wall and i think it turned out great. This is the lawn account that i just got last week, but did the wall 2 years ago. The hill come down to about middle of the yard just like the job next door

100_0757.jpg

100_0756.jpg

4. Centralmichiganlawncare

Good Morning everyone, started the day early got the accounts cut got some pics. Getting better at the whole striping thing so here they are first few are from my place last few are the new account front and backyard

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

DSCN0728.jpg

5. Centralmichiganlawncare

some more of the last yard

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

6. bobcat48

its lookin good.nice job.

7. Centralmichiganlawncare

So winter is here so i thought about repainting the mower have been working on it for about a week so far. Have a lot of the old paint striped off and the rust taken care of. so here are some pics of the mower afther i had primed it

102_0001.jpg

102_0002.jpg

8. Centralmichiganlawncare

Finshed stage one of the rehab on the bunton now for it to take one more trip on the trailer to storage. I painted the deck belt cover and caster ass. stage two sand handles and control panel and paint it gloss black.

DSCN0943.jpg

9. bobcat48

Wow that is looking real nice man.like brand new.really like this one.

10. Centralmichiganlawncare

Now im thinking of painting the belt cover the green it looks ok but i think i like it all green