going home this weekend...pictures?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirt Digger2, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

hey guys, im going home this weekend to work on Big Red...and to get the hell out of this college town...i'm getting a little sick of it and need to get my hands dirty...anyway i'll be taking my camera with me, you guys want and specific pictures of equipment, trucks, trailers, tractors, barns, drunken nights at the bar :laugh:, etc?

2. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Yes to all the pics........especially the "etc." part, then again double me up on the iron and forget the "etc.".....

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

ok lots of them.

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

take two pictures of every thing ya got!

5. Dirt Digger2

from PA

haha ok, i'll see whats at the shop. I imagine most of the larger stuff is at the shop as we have been so slow, but the trackhoe may be out on a demo job. I'll get pics of the trucks and the other good stuff

6. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Any of the pictured of things mention is fine for me.As long as they don't have rain,mud,ice,or snow in them.

I'm sick of winter here.Have fun:usflag:

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I will take a couple pictures of the drunken nights at the bar, sprinkled with a couple photos of ladies with questionable moral character is always a plus. Scag needs something to think about besides a plastic lever on a CX excavator.

8. Dirt Digger2

from PA

lol we'll see how things go about the bar...i may end up in the shop until midnight turning wrenches and busting knuckles...which quite honestly is more fun to me then going out on the town

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing wrong with being a picture slut.

10. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, more pics. And yes, I still think Case needs to quit being cheap and not put a plastic safety lever in there. Not only does it look ********, being all orange and plastic, but I could just see a doof operator busting that thing off.

Just you guys wait until I'm on iron daily, there will be so many pics on here you won't know what to do with yourselves. I'm planning a trip down to the Cat dealer next week, the HQ office. I'll get some pics of that trip, hopefully the pics of that awesome mustard yellow won't burn anyone's eyes out. I know Ron, QPS and I will be just fine, I'm worried for the rest of you though. :drinkup: