Going out of business

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ksland, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

It is using a quote. At the bottom of a post that you want to respond to press the quote button. It does it automatically.

Trevor

2. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

True, Trevor. Technically, it's not "cut & paste". Simply click the little quote button.

Now this, is cutting and pasting, and pasting , and pasting, and pasting

3. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Mark, it's time to stop with the kids stuff. Trust me, let's talk business man. Sean will not appreciate the wasting of thread space. let's talk shop

4. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Gees Mark.

You childish person.

Do you guys know each other, and are working out a deal to buy each others shop, or something?

Trevor

5. GreenMonster

from NH

You're right Chevyman. I'm so immature. :eek: I'll try to do a better job of following your lead. You're a great lawnsite role model!

Sean, I'm sorry for wasting valuable thread space, not to mention bandwidth.

Now that chevyman has shown me the light, I promise to be better.
    :angel:

6. chevyman1

Trevor, how's the rain this week in Michigan, it's pouring again here in Saratoga, NY

7. GreenMonster

from NH

Damn! I just can't stop hitting the quote button. I'll work harder on that.

Shop. Yeah! I love to shop! I really need a new pair of boots, and some loopers would be nice, oh and that bed edger I'm dying to get. I really do need a cut off saw though. That'll be my next big item! I really want KSland's split shaft though.

What are you shopping for next chevyman?

8. chevyman1

I'm going to buy a small walk behind soon like a 32-36" to become faster in the small gated yards...plus buy it this year, keep my numbers in the negative, and have it all paid for next year when I'm full time

9. GreenMonster

from NH

Great idea. I hope you'll let us all know how the new w/b works out for ya. Be sure to let us know what brand you get too. Have you looked into that Dixie w/b?

10. chevyman1

yeah, that new Dixie looks a little awkward...and no one really buys a lot of the first run of something. I'm choosing between a 33 inch Billy Goat (looking at tonight), a 32 in Ferris, and a 36 inch Better Outdoor (our sponsor here)