Going to order new mower today!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JShe8918, Mar 3, 2008.

1. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Scag Turf Tiger 61" 25 Kubota for $13,132.50. That is out of the door price. Any input once i get it i will post a few pictures. Now i just need spring to get here so i can make my money back. LoL.

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

We await your pictures. :waving:

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Shweet!!!! :weightlifter:

4. JShe8918

just got back and he let me drive one that was there for servicing and it tore up the turf like it was a tractor or something. So i ordered a kawi 27 liwuid cooled.

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'm apparently missing something here, I'm assuming you truly meant what you said about the demo machine "tore up the turf" !! What difference does it make whether a machine is air cooled or liquid cooled, if it tears up the turf why do you want it ?? On the other hand, if you meant it fecetiously, then congratulations on your new machine ... and post pictures ASAP !!

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

The 27 HP is much better suited for the 61" deck than a 25 HP.

7. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Well the kubota would be diesel and the liquid would be gas is what I think he was implying.....

8. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

I think I'm missing something..........

9. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

He said the diesel was to damn heavy so he got a gas powered version instead.

10. JShe8918

sorry about the typo above, liquid. ProStreet thanks for saying it better than i did. I just couldn't get the words out like i wanted them before. I am extremely ready for cutting season to get here. today it was almost 80 degrees but a storm is moving in and is suppose to make it turn cold again for the rest of the week. Why can't it be summer time all the time!!!!