going to the GIE

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Aug 6, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

the wife has given me permission to go to the GIE and I just finished registering for it. I think that I will be down there for 2 nights and 3 days. Anybody else going?

2. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

I'd like to go but, not sure I can come up with the funds. Maybe next year if possible. Please keep us posted on how the GIE goes
    Tiedeman

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm going can't wait.:D

4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

I got the registration and info packet last week. Do you have to register just to get in the door and participate, or is the registrar just for the conferences? I know there are different prices for the different meetings and such, but what does it cost to get in the door? $25? I mainly just to attend the free seminars, and the field day event(s) both days (Fri and Sat), and meet LS members.

BTW, done made my reservations, gonna be in St.Louis for almost a week.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

if you get signed up before Oct 10th the product field day and the inside show is free. After the 10th its $25. But I know that the conferences, seminars, etc. do cost extra. Right now like through the PLCAA the whole package deal is around $250.

6. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

:gunsfirin :gunsfirin originally planed on it, but too close to Shotgun, to take that week off too.

Might hit Louisville on Sat and Sun.