Gold heading for some of you!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 65hoss, Jan 29, 2002.

1. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

2. I think the pavment temp is to worm here for it to be an effect.

Or even line my pockets with the money from the Gold falling from the sky.

3. andyslawns

andyslawns LawnSite Member

we are expecting a 1/2 inch of ice tomarrow by 10am with 6 inches of snow on top of that by by 4pm, then heavy snow from tommarow afternon into early friday morning. accumalation 10-14 inches. It should be fun to say the least. Got out of school today early because of freezing drizzle. Hopefully no school the rest of this week:D

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

80 here today....

5. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Typical warm muggy humid Louisiana weather down here...send some of that ice and snow down here Andy....being the opportunist I am I could use the extra chump change:D

6. If we don't have to do anything here, I could come there.

10"-14" sounds fun on 1/2" of ice.

7. andyslawns

andyslawns LawnSite Member

Ya know it is kinda weird it was like 68 here sunday, who would have thought of snow???????? the city has put down tons of salt!!!!! It almoast feels like you are driving on gravel.
    Well nothing has happend as of yet. Went out and got extra 2 cycle oil and gas this afternoon along with salt. Forecast says 4 inches by morning, "chance of snow near 100%" Then Heavy snow expected till thursday night. I like those kinda forecast. Well I gotta go talk to you guys later!!!!

8. cajuncutter

LGF come on down here...this is what we have been doing during the horrible winter season :D We also landed 6 nice large mouth along with this slab perch :eek:

jan. 28, 2002.jpg

9. Thanks for the offer. How far are you from NO. I might be attending the Superbowl, just not sure if I will be able to make it.

10. cajuncutter

I am in the northwest corner of the boot...I am in shreveport which is near the borders of east texas and south west arkansas..bout 4 1/2 hours away..I will be in BR the following weekend for the spanish town parade and then on to NO that eveing for the big mardis gras parades..you will get to see some mardis gras while you are there