1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Golden Spoon Award???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bluesteel, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In light of the Acadamy Awards, I'd like to start nominations for who should be listed on a pole of who's stirred up the most in this forum. Once the nominations are in, we could list those names for a vote on a pole. The winner of that pole would get the first anual Golden Spoon Award. LOL

I'll start the nominations with LawnGodFather, hehe.
  2. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I've already given this award out in my mind numerous times. Make it a golden pacifier instead!
  3. Nominations, please!
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My good friend and fellow Joysee neighbor Switchless (Pete O'Connor)...but then again, some other candidates would undoubtably be Stone and Lawn Choupique (banned).

As for LGF, that is the way he is...yes, I respect his comments but no, don't always agree with his way of communicating them. BTW, I am working on that with him. LOL. Give us time, ok? Couple of more sessions and I swear he will be a changed man!!!
  5. Only one nomination, and you better smile when you say it.
  6. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Lgf? Stir something up? No, he just says how it is.

My vote would have to go to all the fifteen year old kids that just don't have a clue.

The second vote goes to all the perverts that want us to post stripping pictures here.
  7. LOL, this is a joke. You know the concept, don't ya?
  8. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

My vote is for LGF and Bush hog boy
    I have nothing against either of them and I actually read threads sometimes just because I see them posting on them. I also like LGF's replies because they are coming from someone who knows this industry and not some 15 year old but they are blount and hard to swallow if you are the one he is talking to. I have went a couple of rounds with him and I enjoyed every minute of it.
  9. fatboy5803

fatboy5803 LawnSite Senior Member

You just have to except people the way they are !! If we know someone can't get their message across without controversial then let it be. That o'l saying I've been around the block, well I'm still trying to get back to where I started.... You will make mistakes your whole life. I respect all comments on all Replys that I read.......Thanks...

Lou :cool:
  10. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

How about the guy who ask "Whats the best mower to buy?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.