Golf Cart/blowers/motor/edgers/weedwacker

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnInOrder, Feb 19, 2007.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

echo srm 3100 in good condition. Still has the felt on the muffler. The trimmer works well. Barley used.
    PB-410 Could use a carb rebuild. Runs but when put at full throttle it doesn;t run at WOT good. I also have an extra "parts" blower that i would include with the sale.

PB-1000 that i got from a small LCO,.I got it put new rings and a piston in and a new head gasket and plug.Dealer ripped me off and charged me $45 for the piston and rings alone.. Blower runs good, nevera use it cuz i don;t have the need.

Power trim edger model 200. It has a 2hp briggs. Everything is in working condition and works well. I thought i would use it more than i did. Sorta bought it just to have. I didn;t even use it all season. Could use a new belt.

Kawasaki FB460V 12.5 engine that runs great. Only thing missing is the pull starter AND RINGS $225

Brand new Husqvarna 326HS75X Hedge Trimmer NEW. never put gas into it. With papers. Paid $419 will sell for $350 plus shipping

I also have my golf cart for sale that can been seen the pictures thread as "MY Rig."

Everything is best offer. Everything has been sitting around in the garage and i have to make room for my toys. LawnInOrder

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I have searched the past threads for MY Rig with no success finding a golf cart.

Did you use it for service? I have thought about outfitting one for doing trimming and such on larger properties.

3. LawnInOrder

I used to pull my 4'X6' trailer around when i was 14-16. I custom built it. Here is the link.http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=153490

Let me know. LawnInOrder

4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Very creative, NY is too far for me to go for buying anythig. I just was curious how it worked out, I can tell from the pictures it worked well. I started out with that exact same trailer, I still have it.

5. LawnInOrder

thanks Az Gardener. Someone has to want some of this stuff. Brand New HUSKY HEDGE TRIMMER??? make me some offers. LawnInOrder