1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gone overboard?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by GroundKprs, Aug 30, 2000.

1. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Chuck or P-L S, the censoring software is a little aggressive. Try saying gr***, h***le, p***, etc.

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

It's going to be a challenge to try to type anything. This is a lawn forum. One word we use a lot is g r a s s .

3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Its just part of our conspiracy to make ourselves more professional. We will no longer use the word gra s s. We will replace that with turf or lawn. No ifs, ands, or buts!

4. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Good Grief! This editing program is so aggressively ***ing everything, it's difficult to read some posts. Can it not distinguish between a letter combination inside a word and an independent word? Now I have to think about what 'dirty' word the stars stand for so I can figure out the whole word. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

5. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

At least cut off one of the censors, my email is blanked out! m***eyferguson7@yahoo.com

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

As stated on the long thread in the commercial forum it was a mistake on my part..

grass, grass, grass, grass, grass.