Gonna break world record

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travlndude, Jan 5, 2007.

1. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

lol yea id like to do that.... it would be fun ... id hook me up a CB on my mower so id know where the cops were :) and MAYBE my 15 year old yard machines riding mower would finally die lol..... good luck travlindude

2. Travlndude

Travlndude LawnSite Member

Was leaving the Purple Fiddle this morning and leaving a thank you note, but one of the girls came in early just to make me coffee. Left Thomas headed to Lead Mine WV. When I got there I met a fellow named John Hebb's who was very fine fellow. Lead Mine is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. On to St. George where I had 9 deer stand and pose for me. they never even thought of running, but kept Changing poses for me. Slept this night in Kingwood WV at a Pavilion

4/13/07
    Left Kingwood headed for Morganstown, stopped at WFSP 107.7 to be interviewed, what a bunch of guys and gal, not only did they interview me, but did a Short plug that they can play throughout the year to help raise funds for my charities. From there on to Morgantown, well almost Morgantown, I was in front of Michael's Auto Body when a front wheel bearing went out on the Dixie. The owner of Michael's was very helpful, and I got a Hold of Dixie Chopper who arranged for the nearest dealer to come fix it for me. Ended up sleeping at Michael's as the nearest dealer was in Washington, PA and was kind enough to come down that night and get me fixed. Really great guys, Seems Dixie Chopper and their Dealers sure are there when you need them. Well gotta go, but will write more soon.

Travlndude----
    By the way I am in state #11 Ohio

3. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey Travlndude are u still planning on coming through mi?

4. briancom

briancom LawnSite Member
    from 70458

Cant wait to se ya go by in Louisiana

5. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Stop by Holiday Florida.. Thats in Pasco county..

6. capybara

capybara LawnSite Member
    from Burbank

That mower almost looks like it really is on that lawn!

7. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

:confused: huh!

8. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

I think what he is saying is that in post # 6 theres a Dixie Chopper picture on a lawn, but in fact its been photo shopped and is not on that lawn.

He is around the West MI area a couple of days ago i believe, will check.

9. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

O.K he has left Grand Rapids MI and is making his way to Wisonsin at the present time, by the looks of the sattlelite pictures, its hard to zoom in on such a small object ;)

10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

any ideas what part of oklahoma you are going to be passing through and when do you plan on being here? Hope you dont plan on comming through in july your dang tired will melt to the pavement