Gonna break world record

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travlndude, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

I was reading something the other day on one of his links,,he has been in over 200 papers and more than 20 odd T.V appearances over the 14 state journey so far,,,it sounds like it was a quiet send off in Portland.

2. easycareacres

easycareacres LawnSite Senior Member

wow hydo packed up and not even doing zero turns heeeee, he should off mowed lawns and given money to his desired instead off crawling for publicity.
    Too many with nothing to do. Crack a jonny go ride josephine

3. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I told all of you fans that dude's trip was fiscally unrealistic.

4. Sandgropher

I am beginning to think you maybe right Accu-Cut, i do hope you are wrong and that he can get over this hurdle and continue on, i would love to see him finish , he has been quiet i hope he pops in soon and give an update on whats happening.

5. MOWEMJEFF

MOWEMJEFF LawnSite Senior Member

I'll never own a Dixie Chopper now!!!!!He's putting their name to the test and they are failing!!!!!!!

6. flathead

flathead LawnSite Member

I would not condemn Dixie Chopper for this. It sounds like a poorly planned event which was destined to fail. If it was truly backed by Dixie Chopper, i would imagine a chase truck would have been present. It would not make sense for them to allow it to fail.

7. MOWEMJEFF

MOWEMJEFF LawnSite Senior Member

Ya but if he made it you know damn well they would be sitting at the finish line.

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

You d@mn right!!! And the story would be plastered all over everything Dixie Chopper.

You would have never heard the end of that until they went out of business or someone else went further on a different brand.

9. Sandgropher

It has been said that when MTD did a trip across America it cost more than a millon $$$, that big dollars, they had chase trucks etc.

10. easycareacres

easycareacres LawnSite Senior Member

wow ya think he can go another state, heee only started and sounds retarted. Git a grip be prepared , parts, food, arrangements sounds a forest bloody gump to me.
    Too want to give to an organisation do it proper without the drama, fark sake this wanna help a hippy whos walked away. Think if wanna do right thing he'd mobile a courier one self and new hydro or something. forest gump was better he ran.