Gonna break world record

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Travlndude, Jan 5, 2007.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

He's driving to Hawaii? sure hope that mower floats.

2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you say now Accu-A$$!

Chris

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Ah, no. It said he's visiting the lower 48. That would be an interesting mower though!

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

You didn't post your address or bank account info or paypal account, so how are we supposed to send YOU any money?

5. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Two days and no site of Accu-butt. Ya think maybe he's hiding in Travlndude's wagon so he can accomplish a dream too?!:laugh:

Seriously, Ransom's got some balls. I hope he's able to accomplish his dream!

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

He HAS been on the news, and we're going to hear alot more about him as he goes from state to state. As far as the ney-sayer, he must be too busy eating crow, about now. But save room for dessert. He has plenty of publicity heading his way. ABC news will be covering him soon on World News Tonight, as well as shows like the Today show and such that will be covering him.

7. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I just notcied the video segment- right above his picture on the new site that MSS posted. Pretty cool- be sure to check it out if you haven't.

8. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe I was a bit harsh on TD. But you guys have to admit...His dream of driving a mower across the country is a little bit like something a tweaker would come up with while getting high*trucewhiteflag* . Plus, his website did not aire the professionalism that you would think would coincide with such a monumental task. I apologize for my grossly negative comments. I really do hope that mr. Louis Ransome completes his goal. And if he passes through Chattanooga, I'd really like to have the chance to apologize to him in person.

9. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

http://www.wane.com/Global/story.asp?S=6110103&nav=0RYb

is that the story you were looking for?

10. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Now it's getting hard to sleep...knowing that a crazed looney is on his way to my neck of the woods on a freakin lawnmower...I hope he doesn't have it in for me. It's almost the kind of stuff that horror movies are made of. LMAO...just kidding. I hope tdude raises a lot of money for charity... I couldn't think of a better way to do it!