Good all around online parts store.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PerfiCut L&L, Jun 27, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to see what if any online sites you all use for parts and or supplies.

In the process of designing my first irrigation system (my own) :rolleyes: and trying to put a parts list together.

Might also come in handy down the road as well.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

There are 3 distributors near you , why go online , the prices I have seen are the same as the distributor. You are going to trench , right? Give me a call I can pull your pipe in on a weekend and you can put it together in your spare time Matt

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Sprinklerwarehouse is great. And why buy online you ask? No tax, decent to great prices (depending on what it is) and free shipping over $150 order. I can sit in my underwear and order/shop and have it all show up at my door (while still in my underwear mind you) rather than driving to the store at $3 a gallon, in the heat, and paying tax, then driving all my crap back home. You should try it sometime, good stuff. Only drawback obviously is you have to wait 2-5 days for it to ship. A little forethought and planning can help you out here.

5. good point about the tax, just hope you don't have to go through a sales tax audit.

6. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are ordering enough volume all year, your parts supplier should be delivering to you for free. I see we get just about the same prices or less from our supplier.

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Ordering out of state and not paying tax is not against any tax law, as long as you are charging it on the resale side per your locale, you are in compliance.

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

It depends on your state. There is such a thing as a 'Use Tax' one would pay, on items purchased from out of state. Some state tax laws have the labor on a service call taxed, but the parts not taxed.