1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Good app for managing a buisness

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by besmirl, Jul 23, 2014.

1. besmirl

besmirl LawnSite Member

What app can I use to manage my buisness
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. HaluchsLandscapes

HaluchsLandscapes LawnSite Member

I don't think you could solely manage a business from an app on the phone. Maybe from a tablet that syncs to a work computer in the office.
  3. Locqus

Locqus LawnSite Senior Member
    from Detroit

Locqus! Not entirely from a phone like Haluchs mentioned. We have the back office functionality on our web version which ties into our field application. But you can do about 90% of the stuff in the field with our solution. Worth a look. All coded natively as well.
  4. TurfWizardllc

TurfWizardllc LawnSite Member

Hey Besmirl! They're right, I don't want to encourage you to do all of your business on an app, but I think I know what your meaning here. TurfWizard has the desktop home office setup with a mobile interface. The difference is that the mobile interface we offer calculates information in real time. TurfWizard offers a variety of other great features, such as our billing as scheduling. At any rate take a look. Tell me your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. 30 Days free! I hope you find what your looking for!